Sales Executive / B2 Litho / Digital
About Emmerson Press:
Founded as a printing company in 1981 and then moving to Kenilworth in 1996, Emmerson Press has grown into a highly recognised and accredited print provider. Our success to date has been a direct result of our ongoing investment programme and a belief in obtaining maximum productivity through innovation and technology.
We stay at the top of our game by investing in the latest equipment and the very best staff to man it. Our investments have always been and still remain client focused.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Sales Executive who has a background of delivering across a multitude of sectors.
You will be given a target of new business growth to achieve, so this role will suit someone looking for a challenge and the rewards that come with being a successful sales person.
A Heidelberg house throughout and a digital department operating the UK’s first Fuji Jet Press 720’s, you are provided with the industry’s best tools to do the job.
In addition, you will have the full support of an experienced Client Services team to ensure you are able to deliver to meet expectations.
Key skill and attributes required:
- A proven track record of being able to deliver against targets
- Exceptional organisation skills and being a good communicator is key to being able to fulfill this role.
- A strong technical understanding
- Excellent communication skills all round
- A strong team player, self-motivated and self-driven
- Required to support an extremely demanding management team
- Being able to offer a consultative approach to clients
- Maintaining old and new customer relationships, spotting up sell opportunities and ensuring their current and future needs are recognised and met
- You will be given a lot of autonomy in this role so will need to be extremely self-motivated.
Good Basic, Commission, Car Allowance, Company Pension Scheme
Please email your CV, a covering letter and salary expectations to: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.